Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meal Plan 35

As I write this post, Paleo Table is up to 999 subscribers! I'm guessing by the end of today, we'll hit 1,000! That is both exciting and pretty amazing to me, considering that when I first blogged my weekly dinners last March, I had no idea where things would go...or how much I would love it. Paleo Table has become such a big part of our lives. We are healthier, happier, and stronger than ever...thanks to the combination of a paleo lifestyle and CrossFit training. Blogging our meals has influenced me to try many new foods and include more variety in our meal plans.

Sometimes people ask if there are any meals I don't blog. Absolutely! Sometimes I'll try something new and it just doesn't do it for me. I consider that meal a loss and move on to something (hopefully) better. Sometimes our dinner table is like the judges table on Top Chef!

I love hearing how you modify my recipes to make them your own. That's really what it's all about. I'm just sharing what works for us in hopes that it will help you lead a healthier life. So thank you for making Paleo Table a success. I love getting your comments here and on the Paleo Table Facebook page. Please keep them coming!

This week's meal plan is about quick preparation...and a lot of seafood. If you have time to prep your veggies in advance, these meals come together even more quickly. I was definitely in the mood for Asian food. The Chinese takeout-style fish with veggies and spicy shrimp with bok choy are so-o-o good!! The seafood chowder really hits the spot and is a good way to clear out the last few shrimp, fish, or scallops hanging out in your freezer. And the spaghetti and pot roast are great twists on classic favorites.

Enjoy and have a great week!

Shopping List for This Meal Plan

Chinese Takeout-Style Fish and Vegetables













Shortcut Spaghetti and Meat Sauce













Seafood Chowder













Crock Pot Beef Roast and Cabbage













Spicy Shrimp and Bok Choy

No comments:

Post a Comment