Monday, November 14, 2011

Soups, Stews, and Chilis


It's soup season here in the midwest...and I think it will be for a while! I've had several requests for soup recipes, although I have to admit that I typically don't make soup very frequently. But for YOU (and you know who you are!), I've decided to test and post some tasty soup recipes. This week I'm also introducing a new heading in the Recipes section titled Soups, Stews, and Chilis. I have been spending lots of time in my "test kitchen" trying out some great recipes to warm you up during these chilly fall and winter nights. I've gotten into a good groove with soup and plan to make Friday "Soup Night" in our house for the next several weeks, so look for even more great recipes to come. Enjoy!

Three Meat Pepper Chili (aka Ivy's Chili)













Coconut Curry Chicken Soup













Shrimp and Chorizo Stew













Celery Root and Apple Soup













Pumpkin Sausage Soup


No comments:

Post a Comment