Sunday, November 20, 2011

Are You Ready for a Paleo Thanksgiving?

I've been busy prepping for our Thanksgiving guests. We are so excited to have some of our Cleveland-based family visiting for a few days! This week, I thought I'd share some of the holiday recipes I plan to make. If your menu isn't set yet, feel free to give these a try. The salad and potatoes are long-time family favorites. The roots are an easy and delicious addition to any holiday meal. Many of these recipes include make-ahead tips. I will also be making a paleo pumpkin pie and paleo sausage stuffing, but I don't have that figured out yet. When I do, I'll update this post with the links. I'll also add photos for all of the recipes. Looking ahead, December will include a couple of new meal plans and at least one special week highlighting holiday appetizers, and possibly a holiday treats week, too.

As we enter Thanksgiving week, I want to thank you for choosing to be a part of Paleo Table, for all of your great comments, and for making this blog a fun and fulfilling part of my life. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your week!

Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy
Buttery Almond Biscuits
Mandarin Orange Salad
Cider-Glazed Roots with Cinnamon Walnuts
Baked Whipped Potatoes
Paleo Sausage Stuffing (coming soon)
Paleo Pumpkin Pie (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment