24 large wild shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup chicken stock
3 cloves garlic, minced
zest of 1/2 lemon
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine olive oil, chicken stock, zest, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl.
- Pour marinade over shrimp. Toss to coat.
- Let shrimp marinade for one hour up to overnight.
- Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Skewer shrimp on metal or wooden skewers.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling to keep them from charring.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill shrimp, covered, for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.