1 large red onion, halved lengthwise and each half cut into 3-4 sections with the grain
1 zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp coconut vinegar or apple cider vinegar
zest of 1/2 lemon
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium, about 350 degrees F.
- Alternate onion and zucchini pieces on skewers.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl
- Drizzle marinade over kabobs and let sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Set skewers on the back section of the grill grate, cover the grill, and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.