Adapted from fastpaleo.com.
5 pounds chicken wings, trimmed
1/2 cup Frank's Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
1/4 cup pastured butter, melted
paleo ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken on a large, rimmed baking sheet and bake for 60-75 minutes or until the skin is browned and crispy.
- While chicken bakes, combine butter and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Remove wings from oven and let cool slightly. Transfer wings to a large bowl. Pour hot sauce mixture over wings and toss to coat.
- Serve wings with carrot and celery sticks and paleo ranch dressing.