4 lobster tails
Tone's Rosemary Garlic seasoning or your favorite seasoning blend
1/2 cup butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Use sharp kitchen scissors to remove the bottom (white part) of the lobster shell. This is a bit of a pain, but worth it.
- Drizzle the visible lobster meat with olive oil and sprinkle with your favorite seasonings. We used Tone's Rosemary Garlic seasoning (I get it from Sam's Club). Old Bay would be good, too.
- Grill lobster on the shell side for about 7 minutes or until the lobster is firm and opaque.
- Flip to the exposed meat and finish grilling for about 5 more minutes or until the lobster is opaque throughout.
- While lobster cooks, melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and keep warm until lobster is finished.
- To eat, remove lobster from shell; it should come out pretty easily if cooked through. Serve with butter for dipping.