2 racks of beef or pork ribs
freshly ground black pepper
1 onion, sliced
1 cup of your favorite paleo-friendly barbecue sauce (I like Bone Suckin' Sauce.)
- Cut racks into three or four sections each.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place in crock pot.
- Scatter onion on top.
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
- Use tongs to remove ribs from crock pot.
- Pour onion and juices from the crock pot and discard.
- Pour a little barbecue sauce in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place a layer of ribs on top. Drizze with sauce. Repeat until all ribs and sauce are back in the crock pot.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Serve with additional sauce and warm cabbage salad or your favorite side.