1 flank steak (mine was 1.4 pounds), sliced into 1/4 inch x 1 inch slices
4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced thin
5 cups broccoli, chopped
1 Tbsp coconut oil
sesame seeds (optional)
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 cup coconut aminos
2 Tbsp coconut or apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place beef in a large bowl. Drizzle with half of the marinade and toss to coat. Set aside
- Warm coconut oil in a large, deep skillet or stock pot over medium heat.
- Add carrots and broccoli, toss to combine, cover, and steam for 4-5 minutes or until crisp tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium high. Add beef in its marinade and saute until cooked to your liking, about 4 minutes for medium rare. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs and cook over medium. Cut up and add beef and veggies back to pan.
- Drizzle with remaining marinade and garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.