Adapted from Make It Paleo, Bill Staley and Hayley Mason.
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
3 tsp smoked paprika
3 tsp garlic powder
3 tsp ground cumin
3/4 tsp ground cayenne
3 Tbsp olive
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rise chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels. Place in a large resealable bag.
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne, and oil in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken, seal bag, and toss until chicken is well coated.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan or a cooling rack set in a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until crust is crispy and chicken is cooked through.