8 oz ground beef
8 oz ground pork
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp finely minced garlic
2 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp ground cumin
freshly ground black pepper
extra virgin olive oil
- Place the beef, pork, vinegar, garlic, oregano, cumin, and salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix lightly with your hands until just combined.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties, each 3 inches in diameter and1 inch thick. Do not overly compact the meat. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Drizzle burgers with olive oil, using your hands to coat both sides.
- Grill the burgers for about 4 minutes per side for medium-well-done meat.
- To serve, top the burgers with chimichurri mayonnaise, garnish with parsley, and add your favorite side dishes.