Adapted from www.primal-plate.com
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 2 lb flank steak (or skirt steak)
- 1 blood orange, juiced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 Tbsp brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp raspberry vinegar
- green onion, sliced (for garnish)
- Combine juice of orange and limes in a small bowl.
- Add crushed garlic to marinade.
- Whisk in brown mustard and blush vinegar.
- Place flank steak in a 1-gallon Ziploc bag, add marinade, and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Grill flank steak for 6 - 7 minutes per side, turning once.
- Serve thinly sliced over garlicky cauliflower mash.