Adapted from Everyday Paleo, Sarah Fragoso.
Serves 4 - 5.
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp paprika
1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
freshly ground black pepper
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup mustard
2 Tbsp organic raw honey
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs in a shallow dish. In a separate dish, mix almond meal, coconut flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, into the egg. Dredge both sides of the chicken in the almond flour mixture.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a glass baking dish that has been lightly greased with coconut oil. You may need to used two dishes. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the chicken juices run clear.
- While chicken is baking, combine mustard, honey and ginger. Serve chicken with mustard sauce.