2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick matchsticks
1 - 2 Tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp ground coriander
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- If using coconut oil, melt the oil in a large, shallow pan. Carefully remove hot pan from oven and toss sweet potatoes with oil. (Or toss potatoes with olive oil.) Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp sea salt.
- For spicy fries, combine optional spices and sprinkle over fries. Toss to coat.
- Bake until cooked through and crispy on the ends, about 30-40 minutes.
- Add additional salt, to taste.