Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Meal Plan 39

Happy Meals

This week, I am posting the paleo meals that make my kids the happiest. If your palate yearns for comfort food, this meal plan is for you. My children, the pickiest eaters ever, will actually eat these foods with minimal to no complaining--which is a miracle! For the kids, I make these meals either in their original state, or a simplified version (e.g., plain burgers instead of burgers with toppings). Feel free to include the fruit or vegetable sides that your kids like the most. It also helps to invite their friends who are good eaters over for dinner. Amazingly, my children appreciate my cooking more when their friends like it. Hmmm. Enjoy these simple but delicious meals!

Shopping List for This Meal Plan

Taco Salad













Breaded Baked Chicken with Roasted Carrots













Honey-Orange Fish with Asparagus













Burgers with Caramelized Onion and Butternut Squash













Chicken Pot Pies

2 comments:

  1. Cathy in MinnesotaApril 27, 2012 at 5:54 PM

    I just wanted you to know how much I love your site. We aren't 100% paleo (I need my coffee with milk!) but your site makes me want to cook. I have been using your meals for months now and I love them all! Thank you for this great thing you share!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cathy! I love to hear such great feedback--and I'm glad that you are enjoying the recipes on Paleo Table. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I've heard that milk in coffee is hard to give up. My husband still enjoys his lattes! I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the note. Have a great day!

      Delete