Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Brunch

With my carrot souffle just out of the oven, I thought I'd post a quick menu for those of you who haven't figured out what you're going to make for Easter or Passover. As I did with Thanksgiving, I will update this post with links and photos as I finish my prep for Sunday. We are having brunch this year. It is really SO easy to stay paleo--especially for brunch. The only item we completely did away with was French toast casserole, but the scones will more than take its place. The carrot cake should also be yummy. I am allowing some dairy for the frosting since the cream cheese frosting really makes carrot cake what it is. If you are staying strict, just substitute one of the frostings listed on the recipes page. Everything can be completed or at least prepared in advance. I'm continuing my baking today and will keep updating the blog as I go. Have a blessed Easter and Passover!

Easter Brunch Menu

Overnight Egg Casserole with Sausage, Mushrooms, and Onions












Baked Honey-Mustard Ham












Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Drizzle












Chocolate Chip Scones













Carrot Souffle













Spicy Cashew Salad












Fruit Salad












Deviled Eggs












Carrot Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment