Monday, December 12, 2011

Meal Plan 30

It's been a while since I've posted a regular meal plan, and this is a good one! I finally tried meatza, and am happy I did! If you haven't tried this paleo staple, now's your chance. The omlette burger is also a must, and the pot roast is delicious...I guess they're all good! But maybe my favorite is the coconut curry fish--yum! Give these recipes a try and let me know what you think. Thanks for all of the great comments; please keep them coming!

If I get a little baking in this week, next week's post will be dedicated to treats. Mmmm. Enjoy!

Shopping List for This Meal Plan

Pot Roast with Basil, Tomato, and Pine Nuts














Coconut Curry Fish













Denver Omlette Burger with Sweet Potato Fries













Turnip Risotto with Sausage, Red Pepper, and Mushroom













Meatza

No comments:

Post a Comment