Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Plan 22

Our first week back at school is always a little rough. The kids are tired when they get home and I find that I have less time to make dinner in the evening because I am trying to feed my family earlier. I've been doing as much prep work as possible in the morning or afternoon. For those lucky enough to have that option, it really helps speed things up in the evening. You'll notice a couple of jalapeno recipes this week. I am trying diligently not to let any of my garden produce go to waste. If you like an extra kick, leave in a few of the jalapeno seeds. I hope you enjoy this week's recipes. Thanks for all of your great comments!

Shopping List for This Meal Plan

Jalapeno Chicken













Steaks with Broccoli and Bacon with Ranch Dressing













Mushroom-Crusted Sole with Creamed Kale













Spicy Taco Burgers













Herbed Pork Tenderloin with Strawberry Salsa and Paleo Caprese Salad

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    Just found your blog and have to tell you how wonderful it is! I love your recipes!! Can I make a request? I'd love to see a weeks worth of breakfast ideas. Sort of getting board with mine. What do you like to have for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Trixie! Thanks for the note! It seems like many people struggle with breakfast. I'm happy to say we think alike...I have a breakfast week in the works. Look for it in the next couple of weeks. I'm glad you like Paleo Table! Thanks for the nice feedback and great request.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pam!! Looking forward to it! BTW: What's your favorite non-recipe? Lately for lunch I've been eating 4oz natural roast beef w/ 2tbsp coconut butter & jicama sticks. Very tasty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to think about that one! I think it would be a paleo smoothie: 1 cup well-chilled or frozen coconut milk, 1 frozen banana, 1 Tbsp almond butter, 1 tsp raw honey, 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 ice cubes...all blended in a Magic Bullet. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete