3/4 cup raw almonds
3/4 cup raw macadamias
1/4 cup raw pepitas
1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp flax meal
1/2 tsp sea salt1 cup chilled, pitted dates (It's easier to chop when they're chilled in the refrigerator.)
1 ripe banana, mashed (I use my hands to mash mine right in the skin.)
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp raw organic honey, melted (optional)
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs, slightly beaten
2 Tbsp almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (I used convection setting.)
- Place dry ingredients in bowl of a food processor and pulse until roughly chopped and well combined. You may need to do this in batches if you have a smaller food processor.
- Place wet ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir well with a large mixing spoon to combine. Batter will be thick.
- Pour batter into a 9x9 or 8x8 baking dish. (I use a 9x9 stoneware baking dish. If you use a metal pan, you may need to coat it with a little coconut oil to prevent sticking.)
- Bake for 15-30 minutes or until top is firm and edges are lightly browned. (I bake mine on convection for 15 minutes. Increase baking time if you are not using convection.)
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes. Have one warm because they taste great!
- Once fully cooled, cut into bars and individually wrap or store unwrapped in an airtight container. Store in refrigerator if keeping longer than a two days.