Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Meal Plan 3

I know this post is a little late (well, a lot late!), but we've been busy on the homefront enhancing Paleo Table so that the site is more useful. Changes include the addition of several tabs that enable you to easily access meal plans and individual recipes, sorted by food type (many thanks to my dear husband and in-house tech support, David). Also note the new masthead, created by my very talented brother, Brad. I've also included my photo, compliments of my great friend and amazing photographer, Randi Heimert. Many thanks to all! Look for more enhancements in the coming weeks.

That said, here's this week's meal plan. Again, I was highly inspired by Mark Sisson's new Primal Blueprint cookbook. Simply awesome! I had a busy week, so we were a bit more sandwichy than usual...but I got no complaints at our paleo table, and I bet you won't either.

Shopping List for This Meal Plan

Paleo Burger Topped with Tomato, Poached Egg, and Avocado












Orange Olive Chicken

















Skirt Steak and Turnip Risotto












Fish Tacos with Spicy Citrus Dressing












BLTA Chicken Breast Sandwich





No comments:

Post a Comment