1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 head cauliflower, pulsed in a food processor until it is a rice-like consistency (about 3 cups)
1/2 bunch red chard, roughly chopped (about 4 cups)
1/2 Tbsp chopped shallot
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup coconut aminos
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shallots and cauliflower and toast for 5 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Add chard, water, and aminos. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and steam for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Filipino adobo chicken.