1 pound fresh asparagus, cleaned and trimmed ( I like my spears a bit thicker for this recipe.)
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place asparagus in a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with balsamic, and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.