Adapted from realsimple.com.
24 thin slices nitrate-free salami (I use Applegate Farms.)
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme (I chopped with my new Microplane herb mill. Loved it!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange salami in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crisp. Using tongs, remove from pan and place on paper towel or a cooling rack to cool.
- While salami cooks, combine mustard and thyme in a small bowl.
- To serve, arrange salami slices around mustard dip.