Adapted from Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals, Mark Sisson and Jennifer Meier.
1/2 cup, about 2 ounces, roughly chopped Spanish chorizo (cured salami, not raw sausages)
1/4 cup raw macadamia nuts
1 Tbsp roughly chopped parsley
2 skinned halibut (or other white fish) fillets, about 1/2 pound each
extra virgin olive oil
|Process the ingredients until |
finely chopped but not pureed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse chorizo, macadamias, and parsley until finely chopped but not pureed.
- Drizzle a few Tbsp of olive oil on the bottom of a pan and set the fish on top.
- Spoon the chorizo mixture on top of the fish, patting it with your hands so it sticks to the top and sides as much as possible.
- Roast in the oven for 12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not overcook or the fish will be dry.
- To finish, set the oven broiler to high and broil fish 3 - 5 inches from broiler for 2 - 4 minutes, or until nuts are lightly browned.