So...I made this for dinner when Dave requested some paleo surf and turf. When we went to grill it, the grill was out of gas. We went out for dinner, so the steak actually marinaded 24 hours. An hour should be adequate but longer would intensify the flavor.
Serves 3, but easily scaleable.
3 grass-fed steaks of your choice
3 Tbsp tamari
1 Tbsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
dash red pepper flakes
- Combine tamari, sesame oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes in a shallow dish.
- Add steaks and coat both sides with marinade.
- Marinade for one hour or more.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill to your desired degree of doneness.