- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare 9x9 cake pan by coating it lightly with coconut oil.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a large bowl with a hand mixer, or in a food processor.
- Add the dry ingredient to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into cake pan. (Batter will be thick.)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the enter comes out clean.
- Let cool before cutting.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Pumpkin Spice Cake
Posted by Pam King at 12:37 PM