1 4-ounce Sunspire 100 percent chocolate baking bar
1/2 cup coconut butter (I use Nutiva Coconut Manna.)
1 cup raw macadamia nuts, chopped
1/4 tsp sea salt
optional mix-ins: 1/4 cup chopped unsweetened dried cherries, 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- Combine chocolate and coconut butter in a double boiler or a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of boiling water.
- Heat until melted and thoroughly combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in macadamia nuts.
- Line the bottom and sides of a pan with waxed paper. Pour chocolate mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes or until hardened.
- Break up the chocolate and enjoy this no-cheat treat!
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.