Monday, October 17, 2011

Meal Plan 27

Thanks to all of you who have left comments, subscribed, and liked Paleo Table on Facebook. I love seeing those numbers grow! I hope you've had a chance to make the sweet potato recovery bars I posted last week. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! This week's meal plan has some great recipes. The duck is one of my favorites; it's so easy and delicious! Take advantage of the leftover sweet potato puree and caramelized onions to whip up the inside-out burgers. Stay tuned later this week for a special guest post on paleo beers. I'm pretty certain there is a fairly substantial group of paleo + beer people reading this right now...no doubt you'll find the next post very interesting! Enjoy this week's meals and thanks for stopping by!

Shopping List for This Meal Plan

Duck Breast with Brussel Sprouts and Sweet Potato Puree













Tamale Pie













Inside-Out Burger













Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Apple Pecan Dressing













Hen of the Woods Mushrooms with Flank Steak




2 comments:

  1. That Tamale Pie looks fantastic! I love your blog! I'm fairly new to paleo (3+ weeks), so I still need all the help and ideas I can get to add variety to my meal ideas.

    I've got an eye on your blog. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found Paleo Table. :-) Thanks for the nice comments! Good luck on your paleo journey; I'm sure you're already feeling a big difference. The tamale pie is an easy one to make. Give it a try and let me know how you like it! I bet you would also like the taco salad. Also super easy and tastes great!

    ReplyDelete