Monday, August 8, 2011

Burger Week

Welcome to burger week! I am on vacation in Kiawah, South Carolina, for the week, so I thought I'd post five of my favorite burger recipes for you to enjoy. There's no shopping list this week, but I highly encourage you to try a burger or two...or all five! Prior to going paleo, I can count on one hand the number of times I made burgers. But that's all changed; I crave burgers now. They are so delicious and easy to prepare. Cast your vote and let me know which one is your favorite. Have a great week!

Burgers with Butternut Squash and Caramelized Onions













Crab Burgers with Red Pepper Dressing













Portobello Bacon Burgers with Celery Apple Slaw













Salmon Burgers on Arugula-Onion Salad













Paleo Burger Topped with Tomato, Poached Egg, and Avocado



1 comment:

  1. Hey Pam, this is Michelle from CrossFit 847. I really enjoy looking at all your recipes and was wondering what your thoughts were on providing some sort of paleo catering/meal service to some of my CrossFitters. I'd definitely be interested in it and we are starting a new paleo challenge on sept 1st and I'd love to have you come into the gym and do some demo's and meet our members. Thoughts? You can email me at Michelle@crossfit847.com

    ReplyDelete