Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meal Plan 10

I'd like give a shout out to Brett and Angelo at CrossFit Freedom, Pete and his team at CrossFit Carbon, and Patrick and his team at CrossFit 847 for a great showing last weekend at the North Central Regionals in Chicago. Just WATCHING the competition has inspired me to work harder at my WODs!

I hope you enjoy this week's meal plan. We had a quite a bit of seafood this week, but it was all good! With the nice weather we've been having, I think the next meal plan will include a lot of grilled items. I'd love to hear your comments!

Shopping List for This Meal Plan

Chorizo and Macadamia-Crusted Halibut













Steak and Asparagus with Wild Gourmet Mushrooms













Asian Coconut-Milk Shrimp with Curried Cauliflower













Chicken BLTA Wraps













Salmon Burgers on Arugula-Onion Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment