2 Tbsp smoked paprika
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cayenne
1 tsp ground coriander (you can ground whole coriander in food processor)
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp bacon fat, olive oil, or coconut oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix spices together.
- Dredge chicken in spices.
- Melt fat of choice in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute chicken for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a shallow pan and finish cooking in oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.