1 pound grass-fed ground beef
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 avocado, mashed
1 onion, sliced and sauteed
4-8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
fried green tomatoes
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Place all burger ingredients in a medium bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly combine without compacting the meat too much.
- Form the burger into 4 equal-sized patties. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Drizzle both sides with olive oil.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes per side, or until the burgers reach your desired degree of doneness.
- To serve, divide salad greens evenly among 4 plates and place a burger on top of each. Top each burger with bacon, avocado, and onions. Serve with steamed broccoli and fried green tomatoes.