1 1 lb pork tenderloin
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 bunch thyme, leaves removed (You can use your favorite chopped herb instead, if you'd like.)
freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
|Sear tenderloin in a large oven-proof skillet.|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Rub Dijon mustard on all sides of tenderloin.
- Roll tenderloin in thyme leaves.
- Warm oil in a large oven-proof skillet (I use a Lodge cast iron skillet) over medium-high heat.
- Place tenderloin in hot skillet and sear on all sides, using tongs to roll the meat.
- Place skillet in preheated oven and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until pork is just slightly pink in the middle.
- Tent foil over tenderloin and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. This will help it retain its juices.
- Slice tenderloin into 1/2 inch pieces. Serve drizzled with wild berry vinaigrette.