1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 Tbsp Ajika Organics Shish Kabob seasoning
1 tsp minced fresh garlic
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (I like Bragg.)
Metal skewers or wooden skewers that have been soaked in water 30-60 minutes
- In a glass baking dish, mix seasonings, garlic, and vinegar with a whisk.
- Add chicken to seasonings and toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours. The longer you marinade, the bolder the flavor.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Thread meat onto skewers.
- Grill chicken 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Remove from skewers before eating. Serve with zucchini ribbons with cucumbers, mint, and lemon.