Adapted from allrecipes.com.
1-1/2 cup almond flour
3/4 tsp paprika
3/4 tsp cayenne
3/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup coconut milk
8 chicken wings (1 package or about 1.5 pounds)
1/2 cup grass-fed butter
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 tsp minced fresh garlic
dash freshly ground black pepper
paleo ranch dressing
- In a medium glass baking dish or rimmed plate, combine flour, paprika, cayenne, and salt.
- Place coconut milk in a small bowl. One by one, dip each chicken wing in coconut milk.
- Dredge dipped wings in flour mixture and transfer to a baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate 60 to 90 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Drizzle with 1/2 butter mixture.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Use the remaining sauce for dipping. Serve with celery, carrots, and paleo ranch dressing.