- filets of grassfed beef
- vegetables of your choice (I used portobellos, red and yellow peppers, and sweet onions), cut into large pieces
- your favorite natural spice blend, with no sugar or msg, such as Old Bay seasoning
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat smoker to 250ºF.
- Toss vegetables with spice mix and evoo to taste.
- Smoke in smoker for approximately 2 hours.
- Season filets to taste and grill to medium rare.
- Drizzle filets and smoked vegetables with balsamic vinegar prior to serving.
- Serve with a green salad, if desired.